[IPython-User] PLEASE make autosave standard

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Tue Nov 6 17:39:25 CST 2012

Just for the record: Ctrl-S saves on Chromium on Lubuntu.

Google Docs autosaves with almost every change and it works really badly
for me. Everyone has there own take on these UX elements. I vote for Trust
the Developer - if they want stuff saved, they should say so.