[IPython-User] PLEASE make autosave standard

Jon Wilson jsw@fnal....
Tue Nov 6 17:50:25 CST 2012

It might not be too difficult to implement a switch (in user profile, or
per-notebook, or whatever) that turns autosaving on and off.  Then those
who like autosave have it, and those who don't like it, don't have it.

Of course, the ideal solution would to somehow integrate with a version
control system, so that you can have autosave but still roll back to a
previous version...
Regards,
Jon Wilson