[IPython-User] PLEASE make autosave standard

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Wed Nov 7 04:41:08 CST 2012

In all fairness Tom, if it's an easy fix, publish one. Otherwise, go easy
on people who put in a lot of years of hard work for our benefit. The
Notebook is a very new feature on the IPython timeline. Brian did some
super impressive hacking to bring it to the community, and we've all been
chuffed to bits with it ever since, but no one thinks it's close to
finished.

Go easy chap.