[IPython-User] PLEASE make autosave standard

Tom tmbdev@gmail....
Wed Nov 7 04:48:17 CST 2012

"However, as it was pointed out in issue 1378, and as Matthias explained it
in his e-mail, the problem is far from trivial, and there seems to be no
solution that would cover all use cases."

There doesn't need to be a solution that covers "all" uses cases; autosave
files are useful even if they are created only in some circumstances.