[IPython-User] PLEASE make autosave standard

Wed Nov 7 08:33:48 CST 2012

Le 7 nov. 2012 à 15:20, Carl Smith a écrit :

> Understood.
>
> By the way Matthias, thanks for all your hard work on the Notebook. It's appreciated.

Thanks,
Good job also with  nbcloud.

This remind me of someone who once wrote :
"As any self-respecting graduate student with a dissertation deadline looming would do, I threw myself full-time into building the first 'real' IPython by merging my code with both of theirs (eventually I did graduate, by the way)."
and that I should also work on my PhD.

--
Matthias