[IPython-User] PLEASE make autosave standard

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Wed Nov 7 09:34:25 CST 2012

On 7 November 2012 14:33, Matthias BUSSONNIER
<bussonniermatthias@gmail.com>wrote:

> This remind me of someone who once wrote :
> "As any self-respecting graduate student with a dissertation deadline
> looming would do, I threw myself full-time into building the first 'real'
> IPython by merging my code with both of theirs (eventually I did graduate,
> by the way)."
> and that I should also work on my PhD.

It's a proud IPython tradition. I too am coming towards the end of a PhD,
and get distracted by coding.

New slogan: "IPython - more fun than what we're supposed to be doing" ;-)

Thomas