[IPython-User] Notebook cells don't execute in Windows

Thu Nov 8 02:45:53 CST 2012

Hi Dave,

Happy to see you might have find a solution.

I'll see if I can come up with a notebook that auto execute during lunch break so that you don't have to manually press shift enter.
I think it might need some code tweak on server side, so maybe we could design a 'diagnostic' mode for the notebook, that just
pop up a page that constantly probe the kernel connexion and report the status of different actions.

Good luck for debugging,
--
Matthias