[IPython-User] Notebook cells don't execute in Windows

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Thu Nov 8 15:30:12 CST 2012

I don't have virus scanner, while system (XP) has it's own firewall
If you have ideas how to take advantage of the fact that I can execute
notebooks in Opera, but not in other browsers, let me know.

Another strange thing is that I can't use Opera to delete or shutdown
Notebooks - buttons just don't work there, and I can only create new
Notebook. But if I open Firefox I can manage Notebooks from there. So
notebook managing in Firefox, and execution in Opera - hilarious :)