[IPython-User] Notebook cells don't execute in Windows

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Thu Nov 8 19:36:57 CST 2012

I'm sure they would be very happy that you want to remove anti-virus
software to be able to run IPython.
I've never heard about that program, but there sure must be a better way,
which will allow you to unblock IPython, instead terminating Windows
services - it just looks brutal to me