[IPython-User] Amazon ec2 instance with ipython notebook info

danielmsd31 danielmsd31@gmail....
Thu Nov 8 17:21:51 CST 2012

I launched a micro instance in amazon EC2. As I would like to use ipython
notebook, I chose the linux image called ami-74d00c1d, that contains ipython
notebook ready to go. Now I would like to use this same instance to run
ipython notebook and other stuff. As i am a newbie, I remained with some
doubts :

- Is there any documentation about the organization of the ami? Where are
the python files, where is the apache config, which python version is in
use, which packages are in the ami, which version of ipython notebook is in
use, ...

- How can I change the instance config? For example, which files should I
change to point the root (the first page) to another page instead of ipython
notebook?