[IPython-User] Amazon ec2 instance with ipython notebook info

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Fri Nov 9 11:26:37 CST 2012

I know this doesn't actually answer your question, but, if you want to do
something of your own, you might want to look at building your server from
a standard Linux AMI and installing IPython etc yourself. Then freezing it
as an AMI once your happy. This is actually fairly straight forward to do.
IPython have the AWS thing pretty well covered.

I'm on my phone, but can offer some details later if you want to explore
this. There's plenty of people on the list that'll help you out anyway.