[IPython-User] py2tex magic

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Sun Nov 11 02:25:35 CST 2012

Very interesting extension, but unfortunately it does not do on Windows:

In [5]: %%tex a=1.0

   ...: b = -1.0

   ...: c = -1.0

   ...: x_1=(-b+sqrt(b**2-4*a*c))/(2*a)

   ...: x_2=(-b-sqrt(b**2-4*a*c))/(2*a)

   ...: varphi = x_1

   ...:

a=1.0

b = -1.0

c = -1.0

x_1=(-b+sqrt(b**2-4*a*c))/(2*a) = 1.618

x_2=(-b-sqrt(b**2-4*a*c))/(2*a) = -0.618

varphi = x_1 = 1.618

File "<string>", line 0

 ^

SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing

I looked at the code, but have no idea what's going on.
Any thoughts?