[IPython-User] Do IPython notebook from ANY computer?

Lasse Nørfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Mon Nov 12 12:11:54 CST 2012

Thank you very much both guys.

The nbcloud looks very much like what I want. Wonder why that didn't turn
up when I search for ipython server.

I will however give my pogoplug a try since its not doing much for me at
the moment other than just lying there..

Yours Sincerely/ Venlig Hilsen
Lasse Nørfeldt

MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mobil: +45 425 850 02