[IPython-User] Do IPython notebook from ANY computer?

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Mon Nov 12 12:52:56 CST 2012

Hi Lasse

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with the pogoplug hack. I
love stuff like that, but, as others have pointed out, you might want
to go with something a bit more conventional, then do the pogoplug for
the fun of it. Arch should run IPython Notebook just fine, but will
likely be a lot less user friendly than good old Ubuntu.

If you get the pogoplug running, I'd be interested to hear the story.

All the best

Carl