[IPython-User] Printing a string and latex together in a notebook

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Nov 18 15:31:41 CST 2012

Would it make sense to create (or does one already exist) a Markdown
object (or Markdown output type) which takes a string input and
renders it like a Markdown cell would? Then it would just be something
like Markdown("The answer is %s" % latex(x**2, mode='inline')) (note
that latex(mode='inline') includes the $ delimiters).

Aaron Meurer