[IPython-User] [IPython-dev] IPEP 7: Notebook dependent frontends

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Mon Nov 19 11:14:54 CST 2012

Matthew,

If you just have JavaScript code that you want to plug into the notebook
then that is already possible in the JavaScript plugins branch that is
under review:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2518

Or do you also have custom server side code as well?

Cheers,

Brian

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Matthew Turk <matthewturk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Carl,
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Carl Smith <carl.input@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Just a heads up for everyone on the mailing lists: There's a new IPEP.
> >

> https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/IPEP-7:-Notebook-dependent-frontends
> >
> > Thanks
>
> This idea is a pretty exciting one to me, as we have a bunch of
> JavaScript code that we'd like to move to the IPython backend.  To
> Carl and others, what's the best way to help with this initiative?
>
> -Matt
>

> > Carl

Brian E. Granger