[IPython-User] tiny accessibility question

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Tue Nov 20 04:49:25 CST 2012

Forgot to mention - it's Qt Console. Terminal I think displays just one
line at a time, and does not list history with multiline snippets.

I expect that chances are low that such shortcut exist, but as I still
don't know Linux terminal shortcuts, I thought maybe there are chances that
some key combination can jump to the beginning of snippet in mentioned
scenario.