[IPython-User] browser and notebook keybindings

David Warde-Farley d.warde.farley@gmail....
Tue Nov 20 16:50:48 CST 2012

Does it happen in code cells only or Markdown/raw cells as well? If it's
just code cells, my guess would be that CodeMirror (the JS code-editing
widget that IPython ships) would be overriding things. There is some key
listener logic in IPython's part but it mostly only traps things that
follow a Ctrl+M.

David