[IPython-User] browser and notebook keybindings

Jakob Gager gager@ilsb.tuwien.ac...
Wed Nov 21 01:08:23 CST 2012

In this context it is also interesting that middle mouse button pasteing is not working in the notebook
(neither in code cells nor markup cells).
This might also be related the the JS code-editing widget?

Jakob