[IPython-User] browser and notebook keybindings

Jakob Gager gager@ilsb.tuwien.ac...
Wed Nov 21 04:11:04 CST 2012

I can confirm that middle mouse paste works on codemirror with Google Chrome 23, *but* not with FF 16
(and 10ESR)!

In the IPython notebook the middle mouse paste works does not work in both browsers.

br,
Jakob