[IPython-User] HTML exporation?

Emmanuel Prestat emmanuel.prestat.pro@gmail....
Wed Nov 21 13:51:55 CST 2012

Hi list,
thanks to ipython developers for building a so amazing and useful tool.
Here is my concern:
I made a notebook, and would like to publish as is on my google blog. I tried as advised in the doc to push the print button and save the html, but once pasted to the blog text area, it is far to look like the original. Indeed, the text and code areas overlap, no color highlighting anymore, etc: it does not work.

Do you have any hint about formating a notebook for that purpose?

Thanks again,

Manu