[IPython-User] Problem Running IPython Notebook

Andrew Tynan tynan2010@gmail....
Thu Nov 22 01:42:10 CST 2012

Hello Paul,

You rock! After a number of hours butting my head against the wall, your
advice has me looking at a functioning IPy notebook.

I cannot thank you enough, thank you!

Great note to end the night on.

Best,
Andrew