[IPython-User] tab completion not working for my libraries

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Nov 23 05:09:22 CST 2012

The list of libraries is cached, because discovering them all is quite
slow. If you installed your library after the cache was built, it won't be
there. The magic command %rehashx should clear the cache, and it will be
regenerated the next time you try to tab complete 'import x'.

Thomas