[IPython-User] browser and notebook keybindings

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Fri Nov 23 18:28:04 CST 2012

There has always been a bit of confusion about the middle mouse
function in the notebook.  In order for it to work, you first have to
select the cell by left clicking on it.  Then middle mouse should work
fine.  Can you double check that?

Brian E. Granger