[IPython-User] Hide code cells in the notebook

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sun Nov 25 16:20:01 CST 2012

I wasn't particularly suggesting we implement it, just making people aware
of it. That said, it seems counterintuitive that it couldn't be implemented
in the notebook. Is there some technical limitation that i'm not aware of?