[IPython-User] browser and notebook keybindings

Jakob Gager gager@ilsb.tuwien.ac...
Mon Nov 26 09:52:24 CST 2012

I tried again in FF 16.0.2 and Google Chrome 23.0 and it doesn't work!
Neither in markdown cells nor in code cells.
(For reference: it worked perfectly fine in a terminal session)

The middle mouse button seems to select the whole text input field.

Jakob