[IPython-User] browser and notebook keybindings

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Mon Nov 26 10:59:47 CST 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Jakob Gager <gager@ilsb.tuwien.ac.at>wrote:

> I tried again in FF 16.0.2 and Google Chrome 23.0 and it doesn't work!
> Neither in markdown cells nor in code cells.
> (For reference: it worked perfectly fine in a terminal session)
>
> The middle mouse button seems to select the whole text input field.

Middle mouse not working is a CM issue, see the discussion for
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/1677

Partial workaround for Chromium is to enable line numbers and middle click
there (awkward, but does work).

> \
> as well?
> browser keybindings don't work).
> CodeMirror (the JS code-editing widget that

Actually, all cells (code, markdown, and raw) us CodeMirror. None of them
are regular input fields.

--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: