[IPython-User] notebook reusing cell blocks with a ! possible?

Mon Nov 26 12:33:16 CST 2012

Le 26 nov. 2012 à 19:24, Thomas Kluyver a écrit :

> On 26 November 2012 18:19, Matthias BUSSONNIER <bussonniermatthias@gmail.com> wrote:
> both magic take an history number, not a cell number, so I'm not sure this is what you wish.
>
> When you execute a cell, though, the number in the prompt is its history number.

Yes, but when building tutorial, the cell number has a hight probability to change,
so my guess is what OP want is the ability to have a specify cell being a file, which you
can sort of do with %file but which is inappropriate in tutorials.

Also consider the fact that the prompt number are keep across save/load, which might be confusing
for beginners.

--
Matthias