[IPython-User] Start notebook with custom markdown code snippets as default?

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Nov 27 13:16:32 CST 2012

The best way of doing this right now is to clone an existing notebook.
 We don't have a great way of doing that, but starting in Jan, we will
be working on the dashboard and we will add things like that.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Norfeldt <lasse@norfeldt.dk> wrote:
> A lot of cool features can be added to the notebook by html and javascript
> like the /quick & dirty/ *autosave function* and *hide input*
>
> But is is possible to modify the default empty (start) notebook to have some
> code snippets included ___________?
>
> (Imagine something like having it create a notebook with at markdown at the
> top with some predefined html and javascript)
>

> --

Brian E. Granger