[IPython-User] Start notebook with custom markdown code snippets as default?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Tue Nov 27 14:01:04 CST 2012

No,

Custom.js is just a placeholder for user defined javascript. There are no
update mecamisme planed, and I don't think there will be any dor custom js.
Let's see vustom.js like your .bashrc or .gitconfig

Actually any file in .profile_xxx/static/ will overwrite ther counterpart
if they exist, this is how custom js works with an empty custom js in
iputhon source dir.

We are working on javascript plugin for notebook. Cf brian pull request on
github. I also doubt we'll implement update as we are not dooing it for
other ipython extensions.
--
Matthias