[IPython-User] Start notebook with custom markdown code snippets as default?

Norfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Tue Nov 27 16:18:33 CST 2012

Matthias Bussonnier wrote
> If your goal is to inject Js in the notebook…. the custom.js is there to
> do that,
> And you could add button to the toolbar or add menu or...
> And this without 'polluting' the ipynb file with preferences that might be
> only yours.
> --
> Matthias

This is exactly what I want!
I don't know javaScript but have got a long way with copy pasting
codesnippets together

- What would be the easiest way to add a (or multiple) button(s) to the
toolbar that calls a js script function ___________ ?

- Can anybody help me get started on a js script that toggles the Header off
by default ____________ ?