[IPython-User] questions regarding git install

Dennis Daniels dennisgdaniels@gmail....
Wed Nov 28 12:05:01 CST 2012

Hello Julian
Thank you for the quick reply but I installed the above ppa a few days ago
and the ipython -V
always comes back as
.13
not the current
.13.1
so I'm confused.

Can you clarify that point for me?

And my intention in the question was more towards whether or not pulling
the dev .14 version, are there undocumented caveats that the list might be
able to warn me around?

thanks

lost and found:

0018586833669 (google)