[IPython-User] questions regarding git install

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian@googlemail....
Wed Nov 28 12:10:48 CST 2012

On 11/28/2012 07:05 PM, Dennis Daniels wrote:
> Hello Julian
> Thank you for the quick reply but I installed the above ppa a few days
> ago and the ipython -V
> always comes back as
> .13
> not the current
> .13.1
> so I'm confused.
>
> Can you clarify that point for me?

you probably have some other installation interfering.
check the output of these commands to see where it is getting the 0.13
version from:
which ipython
echo $PATH
echo $PYTHONPATH