[IPython-User] HTML() does not show for some URLs

Wed Nov 28 14:16:09 CST 2012

Le 28 nov. 2012 à 20:14, W Gong a écrit :

> Hi,
> I tried the following snippet in IPython Notebook 0.13
> [... impossible to get google/yahoo in notebook iframe]
>
> Can anyone please confirm? If true, any explanation?

Yes, confirmed, (and expected).

JS console says :
Refused to display document because display forbidden by X-Frame-Options.

So Google and Yahoo are explicitly preventing to be iframed, lots of chance to be for security reason to avoid being in a fullscreen iframe and phishing.

Some google services (google map) allow the the ?output=embed/ &output=embed to be added to the url to allow framing.

There are not much things we can do.
--
Matthias