[IPython-User] [notebook] alt-enter on the Mac

Michael Aye kmichael.aye@gmail....
Thu Nov 29 17:03:24 CST 2012

Hi!

I searched the subjects on this group but couldn't find anything about that:

Does Alt-Enter work on the Mac? I can't make it work, all combinations
I tried either did execute the cell normally, meaning just going to the
next cell, or did not execute at all, but no combo created a new cell
after execution.
Would be handy if it's possible, otherwise I'd just have to practise to
get faster at "Shift-Enter, Ctrl-M A". ;)

Michael