[IPython-User] ipython and libstdc++

Robert McGibbon rmcgibbo@gmail....
Fri Nov 30 06:42:41 CST 2012

Is the difference between stuff being in /software but the dynamic loader seeming to
look (from the error message) in /usr/lib relevant?

Perhaps you could rebuild ftfont.so an RPATH?

If it were me, might just make a little shell script that does the line you showed, and alias
it to ipython notebook...

-Robert