[IPython-User] ipython and libstdc++

Rita rmorgan466@gmail....
Fri Nov 30 06:50:03 CST 2012

The bizzare problem is f2ffont.so is actually resolving to the correct
libstdc++
Perhaps, all the libraries that link to f2ffont.so should also be pointing
to the correct libstdc++? I noticed freetype wasn't. Let me try to fix that
with rpath

Certainly, I can do the shell script and everything will work but was just
curious why this was occuring :-)