[IPython-User] [notebook] alt-enter on the Mac

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Fri Nov 30 10:10:11 CST 2012

It doesn't work for me either.  Alt-Enter (i.e., Option-Return) does
the same thing as Shift-Return in both Safari and Google Chrome
(Canary).  I'm running Mountain Lion and the git IPython.

Aaron Meurer