[IPython-User] [SPAM] Re: agent-based simulation

Pietro Terna pietro.terna@unito...
Fri Nov 30 12:05:36 CST 2012

     Dear Alan,

     sure, we already interacted about your wonderful tool; but the goal
is now to put anything on line via Ipython notebook; can gridworld do that?

      Best, Pietro

Il 30/11/12 18:56, Alan G Isaac ha scritto:
> On 11/29/2012 8:20 AM, Pietro Terna wrote:
>> I'm writing agent-based simulation models in Python, using agents
>> that inherits the methods of the Python class 'turtle'.
>
> You may want to consider (or even contribute to) gridworld:
> http://econpy.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/abm/gridworld/gridworld.py
> The following paper illustrates its use:
> http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/14/2/5.html
>
> Alan Isaac

NB my mail address is now uniquely pietro.terna@unito.it

The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna or http://goo.gl/y0zbx