[IPython-User] [SPAM] Re: agent-based simulation

Alan G Isaac alan.isaac@gmail....
Fri Nov 30 14:29:44 CST 2012

On 11/30/2012 1:05 PM, Pietro Terna wrote:
> sure, we already interacted about your wonderful tool; but the goal
> is now to put anything on line via Ipython notebook; can gridworld do that?

Certainly console use could be handled via PythonAnywhere.
But I take it you also want the graphical display.
Can PythonAnywhere support the display of Tk graphics?

Sorry, I'm not answering your question.  I should just say,
gridworld does not offer anything specific to this problem.

Alan