[IPython-User] Links between IPython notebooks

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Oct 1 23:45:47 CDT 2012

It is not, really, because the notebook url is actually a random uuid
"notebook/acbd-1234-uuid-url", and changes each time the notebook server is
launched.

This is something that must be fixed (see
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/1844), but reliable links across
notebooks will not be possible until it is.

-MinRK