[IPython-User] Links between IPython notebooks

Michael Hadmack hadmack@gmail....
Tue Oct 2 02:11:42 CDT 2012

Thanks Min.  I would really like to have some rudimentary 'wiki'
abilities in my notebooks.  The links don't really need to be global
directory with a new kernel instance.  Could a magic call back to the
notebook server to do this?

-Mike