[IPython-User] switching between ipython interpreters in emacs

Takafumi Arakaki aka.tkf@gmail....
Wed Oct 3 12:35:45 CDT 2012

It depends on what python mode you are using.  If you are using the
new python.el [1]_, you can start a specific ipython by `C-u M-x
run-python`.  I guess ipython.el and python-mode.el have similar
command or setting.  Also, if you are using EIN [2]_, you can do it by
just running IPython notebook server for each IPython version and
connect to the version you like.

.. [1] https://github.com/fgallina/python.el
.. [2] https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook