[IPython-User] ipengines frequently being purged/stalling during registration (Win7)

Matt Scruggs mdscruggs@gmail....
Wed Oct 3 14:48:52 CDT 2012

Thanks for the assistance- I'm using IPython 0.13 (stable) and pyzmq
2.2.0.1, with Python 2.7.3.

Note that I tested this issue on 2 other Win7 machines (neither of which
have the plethora of system/networking tools--such as VPN, encryption, and
anti-malware tools--that my work machine has, which is where I'm having the
issue).

Perhaps I (or someone) could perform some more in-depth debugging by
compiling to .exe from source with some additional debug settings that I
can add locally to the source...

--
Matthew D. Scruggs
LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mdscruggs>