[IPython-User] starting Ipython notebook different directories (windows)

Johan Beke johanbeke@hotmail....
Thu Oct 4 12:47:11 CDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know the correct way to start the notebook server  for different directories. I have notebooks for several projects in several project folders. I 'd like to start a notebook in that folder. I have however some files in a startup directory in C:\Python\Scripts which I want to have for all project directories. Is there a good way to achieve this?

(Goal is to add a explorer right click command to open folders in ipython notebook server. Startup files are independent of the project.

Thx in advance

Johan