[IPython-User] new profile based on pylab

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sat Oct 6 13:27:56 CDT 2012

On 6 October 2012 08:37, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> You'll need to add whatever code you want to that profile manually,
> such as hardcoding that pylab is activated, a preferred GUI, etc.

For reference, I think to hardcode activating pylab for a particular
profile, you need to add something like this to exec_lines:

get_ipython().enable_pylab(gui='inline', import_all=True, welcome_message=True)

(All the parameters to that are optional, but I've shown them in case
you want to customise them)

Thomas