[IPython-User] Notebook html templates in user profile ?

Juergen Hasch python@elbonia...
Sun Oct 7 06:03:28 CDT 2012

Hi,
I made a few changes to the notebook frontend, to make working with the notebook easier for me.
For example, I added new buttons to the toolbar, allowing me run the complete notebook and also to run the notebook
starting with the current cell.

The changed notebook.js and toolbar.js can be put into the user profile. However my changes to notebook.html can not, so
I modified the file directly in the IPython installation.

Is there a way to have IPython load the html templates from the user profile ?

   Juergen