[IPython-User] ipcluster, profiles, startup scripts and the web notebook

alfred nano.seabra@gmail....
Tue Oct 9 15:05:29 CDT 2012

Is this issue really fixed? I'm using the fix, and I've been trying to
execute a startup script in the engines (running on my local machine), but
it is not working. My ipengine_config.py is as simple as this:

c = get_config()
c.IPEngineApp.startup_script = '/path/to/startup.py'

The code I have in the script does not seem to be executed. For example, I
try to do a map_sync using a function that uses some modules imported in the
script - without importing them again - but it doesn't work. They don't even
work when I use startup_command.

Am I doing something wrong?
Anyone else having issues with that?