[IPython-User] Tips to speed up notebook?

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Mon Oct 15 17:36:59 CDT 2012

Thanks for the response.  I'm glad to hear there is some thought being put
into long term solutions.

I can certainly break this into multiple notebooks conceptually, and
structurally would prefer to, but I need the results from earlier notebooks
to be available in later ones-- it's essentially a long derivation.

I'll give the Javascript a try.  That sounds like something that could
become an on-click handler to collapse between headers tags of the same
level.