[IPython-User] Tips to speed up notebook?

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Mon Oct 15 19:46:10 CDT 2012

Just a follow up-- I tried using the Javascript console to hide cells, to
no effect.  The cells remain visible.

var cells = IPython.notebook.get_Cells()
$(cells.slice(1,18)).hide()

didn't work, nor did:
$(cells[1]).hide()

There's no accounting for ignorance, though, I'm not much good with
Javascript.